Because we also believe that classes end at a certain period, But the apprenticeship continues all life long
“Mener Autrement” means “To lead differently” is a charity non-profit organization that has a mission
- to support the community through mentoring, training and supporting youth and adults with little schooling or returners;
- to encourage the spirit of initiative and the creation of individual companies;
- also foster the social integration of young people with intellectual disabilities through sports activities.
To do this, the organization offer sports activities including assistance to academic difficulties and training activities.
- This mission is focused on four areas:
- Educational (school weekend, support for learning difficulties, home help, etc.).
- Entrepreneurship (Spirit of creativity-Business Start by youth)
- Health (program against obesity in young called Project OZO)
- Sports (soccer tournament and other sporting event)
- Social Conscience (eldercare)